Southern Sweet Potato Pie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A flaky cream cheese crust filled with brown sugar sweet potatoes and topped with gooey marshmallows. Enjoy the delicious southern flavor no matter where you live with these Southern Sweet Potato Pie Bars. A cream cheese crust, brown sugar sweet potatoes, and marshmallow topping bring all the classic flavor of that southern favorite, sweet potato pie, to a dessert that's a new school take on an old school classic. So bake up a batch of sweet potato flavored southern comfort and watch your family come back fore seconds."
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13-inch Baking Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cake Mix Pumpkin Pie Cake
- No Bake Thanksgiving Desserts
- Grandma's Favorite Fresh Pumpkin Pie
- No Bake Nutter Butter Turkey Cookies
- Millionaire's Pecan Pie
- No-Fail Cute Turkey Cookie Sticks
- The 20+ Best Pecan Dessert Recipes for Fall
- Chocolate Caramel Pumpkins
- Festive Holiday Desserts: 111 Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes
- Pumpkin Pie Recipes You'll Love
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dragon Fruit, Papaya & Pomegranate Yogurt
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Fruit Skewers and Coconut Yogurt Dip
- Strawberry Dumplings
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate
- Rainbow Sherbet Cupcakes
- Almond Apricot Cupcakes
- Egg Liqueur Cake
- Baked Apples Stuffed with Walnuts
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes