Southern Sweet Potato Pie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A flaky cream cheese crust filled with brown sugar sweet potatoes and topped with gooey marshmallows. Enjoy the delicious southern flavor no matter where you live with these Southern Sweet Potato Pie Bars. A cream cheese crust, brown sugar sweet potatoes, and marshmallow topping bring all the classic flavor of that southern favorite, sweet potato pie, to a dessert that's a new school take on an old school classic. So bake up a batch of sweet potato flavored southern comfort and watch your family come back fore seconds."
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13-inch Baking Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cake Mix Pumpkin Pie Cake
- Grandma's Favorite Fresh Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Pie Recipes You'll Love
- Perfect Pumpkin Ginger Snap Crunch Cake
- Caramel Apple Pie Bars
- Delicious Double Decker Pumpkin Pie
- Unbelievable Frosted Pumpkin Bars
- Festive Holiday Desserts: 111 Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes
- Millionaire's Pecan Pie
- "Delicious Thanksgiving Desserts: 11 Easy Pie Recipes" Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes