This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Southern Sweet Potato Pie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A flaky cream cheese crust filled with brown sugar sweet potatoes and topped with gooey marshmallows. Enjoy the delicious southern flavor no matter where you live with these Southern Sweet Potato Pie Bars. A cream cheese crust, brown sugar sweet potatoes, and marshmallow topping bring all the classic flavor of that southern favorite, sweet potato pie, to a dessert that's a new school take on an old school classic. So bake up a batch of sweet potato flavored southern comfort and watch your family come back fore seconds."
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13-inch Baking Pan
Read NextCaramel Apple Pie Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Caramel Apple Pie Bars
- Irresistible Pecan Pie
- 28 Thanksgiving Pie Recipes
- Cute Chocolate Rice Cereal Turkeys
- Pumpkin Pie Thumbprint Cookies
- Super Easy No Bake Tootsie Roll Acorns
- Frozen Pumpkin Meringue Pie
- Pumpkin Pie Espresso Bars
- Comforting Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie
- "Delicious Thanksgiving Desserts: 11 Easy Pie Recipes" Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Banana Icebox Cake
- Mixed Berry Smoothie
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Cookies
- Fried Ice Cream
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito