28 Thanksgiving Pie Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
One of the best times during a Thanksgiving meal is when it's finally time for dessert. Sure, we all come for the turkey and stuffing and enjoy the company of close friends and family, but we all know that everyone stays for the Thanksgiving dessert recipes, namely the pies. Who can resist a warm and delicious slice of pie, especially if it's served a la mode or with a dollop of whipped cream on top? Pies are great any time of the year, but there is just something about holiday pies. They use all of the best flavors of the season and pack them all into one Thanksgiving dessert recipe.
If you're feeling unsure about what kind of pie recipe to whip up this year for Thanksgiving, check out our list, 28 Thanksgiving Pie Recipes. We have compiled an assortment of wonderful apple pie recipes, pecan pie recipes, and, of course, pumpkin pie recipes for you to choose from. Not only are they all great tasting, but they also aren't difficult to put together, which is great for a stressful holiday like Thanksgiving where every minute of your time matters. No matter which one (or two) you choose, you're sure to make an unforgettable dessert that everyone will love.
28 Thanksgiving Pie Recipes
Craving more pie? Check out our free eCookbook: Delicious Thanksgiving Desserts: 11 Easy Pie Recipes!
There are few things that are more American than a warm apple pie. If you're looking to find the perfect Thanksgiving dessert recipe, you couldn't go wrong with whipping up any of these.
- Butter Crumble Apple Pie - So easy you won't believe it!
- Grandma's Old-Fashioned Apple Pie - Tastes just like how Grandma used to make it.
- Spiced Bourbon Apple Pie - The bourbon adds a bit of extra warmth and spice to an old fall favorite.
- Nana's Favorite Dutch Apple Pie - This pie's buttery crumb topping will leave you weak in the knees.
- Apple Praline Pie - The prettiest apple pie ever.
- Caramel Apple Skillet Pie - This may not be one of the most traditional Thanksgiving dessert recipes, but it's definitely holiday-worthy.
- Foolproof Apple Puff Pastry Pie - It's impossible to mess up this tasty apple pie! Guaranteed.
- America's Apple Pie - This recipe video has the secret to amazing apple pie.
These sweet and salty treats are traditional Thanksgiving dessert recipes that will never go out of style. Crunchy pecans and soft, spiced filling make for the perfect combination.
- Comforting Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie - The only thing better than pecan pie is pecan pie with chocolate chips!
- Dark Chocolate Pecan Pie - This pie is as dark as it is delicious.
- Caramel Pecan Fantasy Pie - Pecan pie so good you'll be fantasizing about it for days!
- Irresistible Pecan Pie - Eating one slice just won't be enough.
- Unforgettable Pumpkin Pecan Pie - You will love the taste of two classics swirled together in one pie.
- Portable Caramel Pecan Hand Pies - These are perfect for those days when you don't feel like making a full-blown pecan pie.
Perfect those pies, cobblers, and crisps with our Baker's Guide to Apples!
What's a Thanksgiving meal without a sweet and satisfying pumpkin pie? Every dessert table has to have at least one. Make one of these and you'll put a smile on every one of your family members' faces.
- No Bake Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake - It's like pumpkin pie and cheesecake in one!
- Grandma's Fresh Pumpkin Pie - A TheBestDessertRecipes Test Kitchen original recipe!
- Glorified Pumpkin Pie - Hands down, this is the best pumpkin pie recipe you will ever taste.
- Nutella-Swirled Pumpkin Pie - Creamy pumpkin and rich Nutella combine to create an amazingly smooth pie.
- Cream Cheese Pumpkin Pie Recipe - Take your pumpkin pie to a new, creamier level!
- Crustless Classic Pumpkin Pie - You can never go wrong with a classic recipe.
- World's Best Crustless Pumpkin Pies - This tasty pie recipe emphasizes the best part of a pumpkin pie: the filling.
- Seriously Sweet Potato Pie - A tasty Southern classic that's sure to make your family happy!
- Amish Egg Custard Pie - This pie is so deliciously creamy.
- Chocolate Amaretto Silk Pie - Chocoholics: this one is for you!
- Amish Village Peanut Butter Cream Pie - It's just like the Amish make.
- Rhubarb Strawberry Sour Cream Pie - This will be the best fruity pie ever this Thanksgiving.
- No Bake Dulce de Leche Pie - This pie is perfectly rich. Taste it for youself and see.
- Super Simple Banoffee Pie - This pie is simply irresistible.
What pie do you bring to Thanksgiving?
Read NextSouthern Sweet Potato Pie Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- Southern Sweet Potato Pie Bars
- Thanksgiving Pretzel Turkeys
- Pumpkin Pie Recipes You'll Love
- Millionaire's Pecan Pie
- Puff Pastry Pecan Pie Bars
- Caramel Apple Pie Bars
- Portable Pecan Pie Bars
- Grandma's Favorite Fresh Pumpkin Pie
- No Bake Thanksgiving Desserts
- "Delicious Thanksgiving Desserts: 11 Easy Pie Recipes" Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe