Almond Poppyseed Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These almond poppyseed muffins are perfect for a coffee clutch or when you want a quick breakfast to go! The flavor combination of almond and poppyseeds is one of my favorites!!! These muffins are wonderful, and this recipe is so easy to whip together! The almond poppyseed muffins also freeze very nicely, so you can prepare them ahead of time and pull them out of the freezer when you need to!! These muffins will be a hit with your family and friends!"
Makes6 large muffins
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size6 or 12 cup muffin tin
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chocolate Hazelnut Babka
- Cranberry Chocolate Chunk Blondies
- Lemon Cheesecake Crescents
- Nini Rice's Apple Cake
- Super Delicious Lemon Loaf
- Unspeakably Devilish Sex in a Pan
- Strawberry Sweet Rolls with Vanilla Cream Cheese Glaze
- Peanut Butter Bars
- Coconut Cream Dessert Bars Recipe
- 10 Desserts for Breakfast Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mickey Beignets
- Lemon Blueberry Icebox Cake
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Easy Fresh Strawberry Pie
- 4 Ingredient Apple Dump Cake
- Almond Biscotti Recipe With Cranberries
- Fun And Easy Superhero Sundaes
- Cream Puff Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- How To Freeze Peaches