Apple Bread From Cake Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"How to make easy apple pie bread. This uses a cake mix, so it's semi homemade and very easy to make. It has applesauce instead of oil for more flavor and to make this quick bread moist, light, and fluffy. It has real apple chunks in it. I used a spice cake mix, but you can also use a yellow cake mix or white cake mix if you add cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice. The directions are in the recipe post."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Insanely Delicious Raspberry Cupcakes Recipe
- Fun And Simple Beach Pudding Cups
- Crispy Blackberry Turnover Cookies
- Sweet And Creamy Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
- Creamy And Sweet No Churn Raspberry Almond Ice Cream
- Blackberry Peach Upside Down Cake Recipe
- Decadent Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies
- Halloween Spider Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
- Halloween Cakesicles