This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Chocolate Chip Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Delicious and easy bakery-style Chocolate Chip Muffins with a touch of sour cream for added moisture and rich semi-sweet chocolate chips. Enjoy these on the go or with a cup of fresh coffee for a long leisurely weekend treat. Make a batch today and freeze half of them for a quick grab-and-go weekday breakfast. Moist bakery style Chocolate Chip Muffins with a touch of sour cream, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and a light coating of sugar on the top for a sweet top with just a touch of crunch. "
Read NextOld World Raspberry Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Old World Raspberry Bars
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Apple Danish Recipe
- How To Make Delicious Apple Muffins With A Crumble Topping And Pecans
- Pumpkin Pie Magic Bars
- Apple Crisp Mini Cheesecake Bites
- Awesome Autumn Apple Pie Bars
- Brown Sugar Pecan Blondie Bars
- Easy Lemon Meringue Pie Bars
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Monkey Bread
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Salted Caramel Brownie Recipe To Die For
- Toasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix Snack Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Mocktail Recipe
- Pumpkin Punch Recipe, A Fun Fall Drink
- 5-ingredient Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Brownies That Taste Amazing
- Pumpkin Cobbler Recipe – The Perfect Fall Treat