Cinnamon Apple Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"For this Cinnamon Apple Muffins, I used the classic Granny Smith variety. The tartness of the Granny Smith makes it a great choice when baking desserts – and let’s be honest, a proper muffin is really just a dessert that woke up early. It only took about 2 large apples to give these muffins a noticeable apple flavor. And cinnamon. Don’t forget the cinnamon in there, too! Heck, I could’ve called these Apple Pie Muffins, but I thought Cinnamon Apple Muffins sounded better."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls To Make
- Nutella Thumbprint Cookies
- Sweet Pink Cherry Bomb Cookies
- Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
- German Chocolate Slab Pie
- Medovik (czech Honey Cake)
- Cinnamon Apple Muffins
- Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Recipe