Double Chocolate Chip Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"In these Double Chocolate Chip Muffins a generous helping of semi sweet chocolate chips is folded into a rich moist muffin batter made with premium baking cocoa. I love to prepare them for potlucks, birthdays and special holidays where chocolate is a must like Valentines Day and Easter. These delectable rich muffins are a chocolate lovers dream come true. They are a friend and family favorite and will quickly become one of your favorites too. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Start a new tradition in your home with this recipe for Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy. In no time, it'll teach you how to make… Continue reading: "Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Sauce
- Pancake Muffins
- Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- Easy Minnie Mouse Cupcakes Recipe
- Mickey Mouse Cupcakes With Oreo Ears
- Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies
- How To Make A Box Cake Mix Taste Like Bakery Cupcakes
- Pomegranate Chocolate Candy Cups
- Weight Watchers Orange Fluff
- Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies