Easy Butterscotch Walnut Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"An old-fashioned recipe, Easy Butterscotch Walnut Squares are both sweet and savory (that salty thing) and chock full of nuts. With a caramel butterscotch flavor, these treats are addicting!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size2 - 8" x 8" Baking Pans
- 1 pound butter, melted
- 1 pound dark brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes
- Decadent Classic Red Velvet Cupcake