Easy Cake Batter Oatmeal Walnut Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Made with a box of yellow cake mix, Easy Cake Batter Oatmeal Walnut Bars are chewy and delicious. Make them for a family gathering, potluck or cookie exchange!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 13" Baking Pan
- 1 package butter recipe yellow cake mix
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats, uncooked
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 large egg
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup butter, melted
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You won't find any dump cake recipes or apple cake recipes quite like Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake. This delicious cake tastes just… Continue reading: "Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dragon Fruit, Papaya & Pomegranate Yogurt
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Fruit Skewers and Coconut Yogurt Dip
- Strawberry Dumplings
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate
- Rainbow Sherbet Cupcakes
- Almond Apricot Cupcakes
- Egg Liqueur Cake
- Baked Apples Stuffed with Walnuts
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes