Easy Cake Batter Oatmeal Walnut Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Made with a box of yellow cake mix, Easy Cake Batter Oatmeal Walnut Bars are chewy and delicious. Make them for a family gathering, potluck or cookie exchange!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 13" Baking Pan
- 1 package butter recipe yellow cake mix
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats, uncooked
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 large egg
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup butter, melted
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Start a new tradition in your home with this recipe for Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy. In no time, it'll teach you how to make… Continue reading: "Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Sauce
- Pancake Muffins
- Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- Easy Minnie Mouse Cupcakes Recipe
- Mickey Mouse Cupcakes With Oreo Ears
- Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies
- How To Make A Box Cake Mix Taste Like Bakery Cupcakes
- Pomegranate Chocolate Candy Cups
- Weight Watchers Orange Fluff
- Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies