Cherry and Marzipan Loaf Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This time I’ll be quick: three factors contributed to this epic cake which just, JUST might be in the top 10 best ever. One: I had some marzipan left over in the freezer from Christmas time. A marzipan layer in a cake, why not. Two: I also has a huge tub of candied (glace) cherries. Three: buttermilk cake mix is the kind of cake a two year old with their arms tied behind their back could whip up, blindfold. Result: stunning. Just try. And don’t you DARE use shop bought marzipan!"
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time45 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake
- Easy No Bake Chocolate Pudding Cake
- Scandalous Sex in a Pan
- Supreme Lightened-Up Carrot Cake
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Japanese Strawberry Shortcake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old-fashioned Apple Cake
- Apple Butter
- Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Parfait
- Caramelized Apple Topping For Ice Cream
- Applesauce Spice Muffins
- Apple Rhubarb Pie
- Air Fryer Baked Apples
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls To Make
- Nutella Thumbprint Cookies