This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cherry Coke Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"The sweet taste of your favorite summer drink in just a few bites. Refresh yourself with a rich chocolate cherry cupcake with Cherry Coke in the batter AND the frosting. This one is always a hit with my friends. Cherry and chocolate are a classic combo, and you can really taste the Cherry Coke in this yummy treat, especially in the frosting. To gild the lily, top the whole thing with a deep red cherry and bask in the glory of this yummy dessert!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel SizeStandard cupcake tine
- 1 box Devil's Food Cake Mix + Ingredients specified on box
- 1 cup Regular Coca Cola. NOT diet
- 1 cup Marschino cherry juice
- 24 Marschino cherries
- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 5 cups Powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons Coca Cola
- 1 tablespoon Maraschino cherry juice
- 24 Maraschino cherries
- Red food coloring
For The Cherry Cupcakes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cupcake tin with paper liners.
Prepare batter according to the box directions substituting the Coca Cola and the Cherry Juice for the water. Do NOT add any water.
Fill cupcake liners ¾ of the way full and place one cherry into the middle of each cupcake. Bake according to box directions.
For The Cherry Coke Buttercream Frosting
Read NextBest Caramel Apple Sticky Buns
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Best Caramel Apple Sticky Buns
- Peanut Butter Crescent Snack Ring
- Unspeakably Devilish Sex in a Pan
- Try the Grey Stuff Recipe With Brownies
- Awesome Autumn Apple Pie Bars
- Caramel Apple Crescent Roll Bites
- Easy Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls
- Easy French Cream Puffs
- Homemade Auntie Anne's Soft Pretzels
- Lemon Cheesecake Crescents