Magic Cinnamon Buns
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Magic Cinnamon Buns: Buttery, flaky rolls covered full of cinnamon sugar. If a pie crust, and a cinnamon roll had a baby it would be these tasty bad boys! The original recipe calls for all spice, but I chose to use cinnamon instead. They remind me a cinnamon roll, but much flakier. They’re not as hard as they look/sound to bake. Most of the time is spent waiting on dough that is chilling, or rising. So worth it!!"
Preparation Time3 hr
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Old World Raspberry Bars
- Easy Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls
- Birthday Bash Cake Balls
- Glazed Lemon Cranberry Muffins
- Easy Baked Cake Mix Donuts
- Molasses Apple Bars with a Brown Butter Glaze
- Super Delicious Lemon Loaf
- Quick & Easy Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls
- Coconut Cream Dessert Bars Recipe
- East Coast Whoopie Pie Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Halloween Cake Mix Cookies
- Meringue Ghosts
- Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
- Texas Sheet Cake Cookies
- Easy Banana Pudding
- Vampire Sandwich Cookies
- Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
- Nutter Butter Mummy Cookies
- Apple Dump Cake
- Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats