We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This monkey bread is pretty much one of my favorite treats ever! It’s definitely loaded with butter and sugar, but it’s so worth the extra workout or two! Plus, you get to eat with your hands…and that makes everything better. I’ve seen monkey bread made with biscuit dough, and I’m sure that’s tasty. But I love making my own dough. And truthfully, this dough is pretty darned easy to make. It does involve resting overnight in the fridge, though. So spend that extra 10 minutes the night before making the dough. Trust me when I say it’s worth it! Enjoy!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Pecan Pie Muffins
- Pumpkin Pancake Muffins
- Lemon Cheesecake Crescents
- Retro Hello Dolly Bars
- Cranberry Apple Spice Muffins
- Practically Perfect Cake Pop Recipe
- Caramel Apple Crisp Blondies
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins with Almond Flour
- Simple Dessert Recipes: 40+ Tasty Baked Goods
- Copycat Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars