We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This monkey bread is pretty much one of my favorite treats ever! It’s definitely loaded with butter and sugar, but it’s so worth the extra workout or two! Plus, you get to eat with your hands…and that makes everything better. I’ve seen monkey bread made with biscuit dough, and I’m sure that’s tasty. But I love making my own dough. And truthfully, this dough is pretty darned easy to make. It does involve resting overnight in the fridge, though. So spend that extra 10 minutes the night before making the dough. Trust me when I say it’s worth it! Enjoy!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Easy French Cream Puffs
Aunt Pearl's Crescent Bars
Best Baked Brown Butter Beignets
Super Delicious Lemon Loaf
Easy Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls
Quick & Easy Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls
Old World Raspberry Bars
Peach Crumble Bars
Warm Apple Pecan Donuts with a Maple Glaze
Strawberry Sweet Rolls with Vanilla Cream Cheese Glaze
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Warm Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar
- A Slice Of Cake That’s Worth The Trip To NYC
- Strawberry and Blueberry Poke Layer Flag Cake
- Unicorn Ice Cream Cake
- Blackberry Galette and Crisp with Lavender Whipped Cream and Sugared Flowers
- Roasted Strawberry Layer Cake with Mint
- Joseph Joseph TwistBlade Adjustable Palette Knife
- Strawberry Lemonade Jello Shots
- 4th of July Dessert Festive Pudding Parfaits
- Rainbow Cookie Dough Dip Recipe