Heavenly Pumpkin And Spiced Apple Cinnabon Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Cinnamon buns are an old fashioned favorite all over the world. You can find many different scrumptious variations to the recipes for them, and this one is no exception! Well, maybe it is because it is exceptionally good! With the addition of the pumpkin and spiced apple, this recipe takes the idea of a cinnamon bun to a whole new level. Have one with a glass of ice-cold milk or a warm cup of cocoa!"
Preparation Time1 hr
Cooking Time17 min
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 stick ½ cup plus 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature, and a little extra for brushing
- 2 ¼ teaspoons rapid-rise yeast
- 3 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg room temperature
- 2/3 cup pure pumpkin puree from 15 ounce can
- 1/3 cup apple
- coarse salt
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Rustic Peach Blueberry Galette
- Best Oatmeal Fudge Bars Ever
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Boston Cream Icebox Cake
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookies