We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I grew up loving Muddy Buddies. Sweet, delicious, slightly crunchy snacks that are irresistible. A combination of Chex cereals, melted chocolate, and peanut butter, then coated with powdered sugar, who wouldn’t love it! When I want a salty snack I’ll make popcorn or Chex Mix, but Muddy Buddies are the answer for your sweet tooth! Sure, you can actually buy bags of pre-made Muddy Buddies now. My local grocery store makes them too and sells plastic containers of this popular sweet snack in their bakery department. But honestly, making Muddy Buddies at home, especially with your kids, is just plain fun!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time5 min
- 4 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 4 cups Chocolate Chex cereal
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes