Peach Crumble Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Peach Crumb Bars, an easy dessert that is perfect for summer or early fall when peaches are in season. These bars are a cross between peach pie and a cookie! They have an easy cookie crust, fresh peach layer, and topped with a crumb streusel topping. Perfect potluck or party dessert. If you don't have fresh peaches, you could use frozen, or could even substitute other fruit."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're craving the taste of apple pie or a caramel apple, whip yourself up a Comforting Caramel Apple Poke Cake. This easy cake… Continue reading: "Comforting Caramel Apple Poke Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sticky Sweet Mardi Gras Monkey Bread Recipe
- Valentines Day Cake Truffles That Will Make You Swoon
- Lip Smackin’ Mini Cherry Garcia Cheesecakes Recipe
- Ridiculously Good Chocolate Rum Crinkles Recipe
- Ricotta Cheesecake With Peppermint Chocolate Sauce
- Old Fashioned Peanut Brittle
- Mounds Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Pizookie – Best Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Almond Joy Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Tender Coconut Kheer