We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"My friend shared this pumpkin bread with me, and it was so moist and delicious, I just had to ask her for the recipe! She gave me permission to share it on my blog, so now you can make it too! It is sooo good, even my kids like it! It is good plain, or toasted with butter spread on it. You can also make pumpkin butter for a really pumpkin-y fall feel. You will need cloves cinnamon nutmeg eggs pumpkin puree unsalted butter and a few other ingredients. I hope you like it!"
Cooking Time1 hr 5 min
Cooking Vessel Size8x4 loaf pan (2)
- pumpkin puree
- unsalted butter
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Insanely Delicious Raspberry Cupcakes Recipe
- Fun And Simple Beach Pudding Cups
- Crispy Blackberry Turnover Cookies
- Sweet And Creamy Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
- Creamy And Sweet No Churn Raspberry Almond Ice Cream
- Blackberry Peach Upside Down Cake Recipe
- Decadent Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies
- Halloween Spider Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
- Halloween Cakesicles