We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Pumpkin bread is a fall staple! Made with pure pumpkin and spiced with cinnamon it will no doubt be your favorite new treat. This moist and delicious pumpkin bread is so simple to make (and a million percent better than Panera pumpkin bread!). Definitely prepare a double batch so you can freeze some for later. Try it for breakfast with our easy hash brown breakfast casserole! I like it warm, fresh from the oven as is, but my kids like it iced with a dollop of pumpkin spiced cream cheese frosting. It would also be delicious with whipped butter or smothered in homemade apple butter."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Step away from the recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back of the Tollhouse chocolate chips bag. After taking one bite of Secret… Continue reading: "Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies"
- Mom's Old-Fashioned Banana Nut Bread
- Lemon Cheesecake Crescents
- Perfect Maple Cream Scones
- Amazing Maple Glazed Apple Blondies
- Coconut Cream Dessert Bars Recipe
- Old World Raspberry Bars
- Apple Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Crescent Roll Cinnamon Rolls
- Easy Baked Cake Mix Donuts
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Sauce
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Peach Crisp
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Creamy Custard Dessert
- Whipped Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie In A Jar
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix In A Jar
- Salty And Sweet Grinch Snacks
- Festive And Delicious Christmas Strawberries Dessert