We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Pumpkin Roll recipe is the perfect cake to feature on the Thanksgiving dessert table! Are you looking for a dessert that is a little more special than the usual pumpkin or pecan pie? Let me be clear – there’s nothing wrong with those two dessert choices. They are two of my favorites. But a pumpkin roll is impressive looking without too much work. A great way to wow your guests! A Pumpkin Roll is a thin, moist pumpkin cake with or without walnuts, filled with a creamy frosting mixture and wrapped into a swirl of sweet heaven! "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel Size15 x 10 inch jelly roll pan
- 3 cups all-purpose or cake flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground Saigon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Let yourself be whisked away to your own tropical haven with one bite Paradise Pina Colada Poke Cake. It's a poke cake recipe that is… Continue reading: "Paradise Pina Colada Poke Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sprinkle Sugar Cookies
- Valentine's Day Dessert Board
- Hot Chocolate Bombs With Marshmallows
- Twix Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Red Hot Applesauce Jello Dessert
- Cherry Garcia Cookies
- Chocolate Lasagna No-bake Dessert
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- Shortbread Heart Cookies
- Valentine Chocolate Covered Strawberries