Quick Orange Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I love these orange rolls, just as much as I adore homemade cinnamon rolls. I don’t love waiting hours to make them from scratch, though. So this quick orange rolls recipe is ideal for those who don’t want to wait for the long rise but prefer homemade over the canned Pillsbury orange rolls. My kids used to ask for “orange cinnamon rolls” when they were little. They knew their favorite sweet rolls looked just like cinnamon rolls but tasted like orange instead. These homemade orange rolls are decadent and delicious and positively wonderful."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 2 teaspoons SAF instant yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup bread flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- zest of one orange
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes