This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Today, we're showing you how to make a sweet filling of brown sugar, raisins, and cinnamon with the addition of walnuts for crunchy texture. Butter and cream cheese are the two key ingredients to a soft and flakey rugelach dough that begs for the unique combination of fillings you see fit. Flakey cream cheese rugelach dough rolled crescent style surrounding a delicate filling of walnuts, cinnamon sugar, and sweet raisins are what help make this delicious Jewish pastry so well-loved! "
Cooking Vessel SizeFood Processor, Parchment Paper, Baking Sheet
- 2 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Unsalted Butter
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 large Egg Yolk
- 1/2 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Walnuts
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 2 tablespoons Cinnamon
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon
In the bowl of a food processor, combine flour, sugar, and salt and pulse to mix.
Add the cold butter and cream cheese to the food processor and pulse until the mixture is broken down into pea-sized pieces.
Visit https://amandascookin.com/rugelach/ for full printable recipe.
Read NextOld World Raspberry Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Old World Raspberry Bars
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Apple Danish Recipe
- How To Make Delicious Apple Muffins With A Crumble Topping And Pecans
- Pumpkin Pie Magic Bars
- Apple Crisp Mini Cheesecake Bites
- Awesome Autumn Apple Pie Bars
- Brown Sugar Pecan Blondie Bars
- Easy Lemon Meringue Pie Bars
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Monkey Bread
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Salted Caramel Brownie Recipe To Die For
- Toasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix Snack Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Mocktail Recipe
- Pumpkin Punch Recipe, A Fun Fall Drink
- 5-ingredient Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Brownies That Taste Amazing
- Pumpkin Cobbler Recipe – The Perfect Fall Treat