Starbucks Lemon Loaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Do you love that delicious slice of glazed lemon loaf you buy at Starbucks? So do I! But now I make it at home. So can you. This recipe for Starbucks lemon loaf is easy to make and the lemon flavor is spot on. Full of fresh lemony goodness this quick bread has a soft crumb and sweet-tart glaze you will love. Most likely, you have everything on hand in your fridge and pantry! Yum! "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time15 min
Cooking Time50 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 5 loaf pan
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup canola oil
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Step away from the recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back of the Tollhouse chocolate chips bag. After taking one bite of Secret… Continue reading: "Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies"
- Mom's Old-Fashioned Banana Nut Bread
- Lemon Cheesecake Crescents
- Perfect Maple Cream Scones
- Amazing Maple Glazed Apple Blondies
- Coconut Cream Dessert Bars Recipe
- Old World Raspberry Bars
- Apple Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Crescent Roll Cinnamon Rolls
- Easy Baked Cake Mix Donuts
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Sauce
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Peach Crisp
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Creamy Custard Dessert
- Whipped Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie In A Jar
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix In A Jar
- Salty And Sweet Grinch Snacks
- Festive And Delicious Christmas Strawberries Dessert