This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This scrumptious, easy Strawberry Cobbler combines fresh sun-ripened strawberries in a buttery, tender sweet cake topping. It is one of our favorite spring and summer desserts and an extra special treat when served a la mode or with fresh whipped cream. I love to serve it on Sundays when the whole family gathers for dinner. Strawberries are one of my favorite berries. I mean, what is not to love about them? They are absolutely perfect, from their beautiful ruby-red flesh to their naturally sweet aroma and flavor. Strawberry Daiquiri, Strawberry Bread, Strawberry Rhubarb Pie, and this cobbler are just a few of our favorite strawberry recipes."
Read NextNapoleons with Italian Pastry Cream
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe