This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Best Jumbo Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins- Easy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These fluffy bakery-style blueberry chocolate chip muffins are made with fat-free Greek yogurt, fresh juicy blueberries, and dark chocolate chips. Sprinkled with a cinnamon streusel for crunch, these muffins are perfect for brunch, breakfast, or tea. If you love fruit and chocolate in muffins then you must try these raspberry white chocolate muffins or these banana chocolate muffins. But what all these muffins have in common is that they're easy to make for even a beginner baker. And these chocolate blueberry muffins are made with a basic muffin recipe. Creaming the butter and sugar, adding eggs and yogurt, then folding in the flour and raising agents. See the step-by-step images to get all the tips to make the perfect muffins."
Read NextGlazed Lemon Streusel Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Chocolate Chip Lemon Oreo Cookies
- Reese's Pieces Pretzel Bark
- Malt Ball Cookies
- Paleo Vegan Cookie Dough Bars (healthy)
- Easy Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipe
- Creamy Vanilla Malted Ice Cream With Chocolate Chips
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Gluten Free Strawberry Galette Recipe
- Buttermilk Pie
- Paleo Vanilla Cupcakes (grain Free, Nut Free)