This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Whole Wheat Lemon Raspberry Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you're looking for a brunch option that's both healthy and delicious, look no further. These Whole Wheat Lemon Raspberry Muffins are sure to please even the pickiest eaters. These muffins are made with whole wheat flour and oats, so they're packed with fiber, which helps to keep you full longer. The lemon juice adds a nice citrusy kick to the lemony flavor of the raspberries. And the raspberry jam gives them just enough sweetness without having to use refined sugar! So next time you're in need of some new brunch ideas that everyone will love—even your little ones—these Whole Wheat Lemon Raspberry Muffins are sure to be a hit!"
Read NextNo Bake Cheesecake Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Mug Cake
- Paleo Dark Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Gluten Free Lava Cakes (paleo)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Easy Apple Strudel Recipe
- Best Paleo Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips