Amazing 5-minute Cream Cheese Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"For decades, our family has been making this amazing 5-minute cream cheese frosting. It is our go-to easy frosting recipe. Every time we make pumpkin bars or carrot cake, this is our frosting of choice. Quick & Easy Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe Once the ingredients are room temperature, it really just takes a few minutes to pull together a delicious tasting and amazing looking frosting. This frosting seems to have the right balance between sweetness and creaminess; with just a hint of tang from the cream cheese. Oh, so delicious! The basic amounts that I use for this recipe are wonderful if you are going to spread the frosting on a cake or bars. "
NotesJust like the bakery.
This frosting is enough to spread on 24 cup cakes, frost an 8 or 9-inch layered cake, or frost a half sheet pan of bars.
See the recipe notes for adjusting the frosting for a thicker or thinner texture. Also, if using this in hot weather, there is a trick to help this frosting keep its shape.
Preparation Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Insanely Delicious Raspberry Cupcakes Recipe
- Fun And Simple Beach Pudding Cups
- Crispy Blackberry Turnover Cookies
- Sweet And Creamy Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
- Creamy And Sweet No Churn Raspberry Almond Ice Cream
- Blackberry Peach Upside Down Cake Recipe
- Decadent Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies
- Halloween Spider Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
- Halloween Cakesicles