Pumpkin Ale Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Pumpkin Ale Cupcakes with Streusel Cream Cheese Frosting, an easy fall treat. Made with a cake mix, but no one would ever guess because the cake is so full of flavor. Top with an easy homemade cream cheese frosting and a crispy streusel topping. Substitute the pumpkin ale for a non-alcoholic dessert that is also kid friendly."
Read NextOMG Earthquake Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- OMG Earthquake Cake
- Very Blueberry Dump Cake
- Orange Creamsicle Earthquake Cake
- Comment and win!
- Chocolate Earthquake Cake
- Sinful Double Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
- Classic Shirley Temple Poke Cake
- 11 Incredible Cake Batter Recipes
- Dump Cake Recipes: 9 of the Best Dessert Recipes Ever
- Sweet Pink Lemonade Pound Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie