Pumpkin Ale Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Pumpkin Ale Cupcakes with Streusel Cream Cheese Frosting, an easy fall treat. Made with a cake mix, but no one would ever guess because the cake is so full of flavor. Top with an easy homemade cream cheese frosting and a crispy streusel topping. Substitute the pumpkin ale for a non-alcoholic dessert that is also kid friendly."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Whether you are a huge fan of pineapple, or are simply in need of a little sunshine, The Best Pineapple Upside-Down Cake recipe is the… Continue reading: "The Best Pineapple Upside-Down Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Perfect Cinnamon French Toast
- Awesome Carrot Cake
- The Perfect Churros
- Homemade Cornbread – The Ultimate Recipe!
- Berry Sarabande
- Creme Brulee & Vegan Chocolate
- The Best Peanut Butter Cake
- Simplified Apple Pie Recipe
- Easy Jack Skellington Cookies