This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Amazing Paleo "Nutella"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I always joke and say Nutella should be a food group. That’s how much I love it. There have been many times I’ve been caught with a spoon in the jar. What’s not to love? Hazelnuts and chocolate and lots of sugar. Well, the first two ingredients are fine but, the sugar we could do without. Try my Paleo version of Nutella that tastes so decadent yet, it’s made with all healthy ingredients, you won’t believe your taste buds. Try this simple recipe today. YUM!"
Read NextChocolate Overload Cake Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Cherry pies are a tasty and classic dessert recipe, but this Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies recipe puts a fun twist on the typical… Continue reading: "Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies"
- Chocolate Overload Cake Bars
- Easy White Chocolate Champagne Fondue
- Chocolate Glazed Biscuit Donuts
- Sinful Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Easy Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Double Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes
- 38 Dessert Recipes with Oreos
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
- Chocolate Caramel Oatmeal Squares
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Toasted Coconut
- No Bake Pineapple Whip Cheesecake
- Vanilla Bean And Roasted White Chocolate Ice Cream
- Sheet Pan Pancakes
- The Best Jumbo Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins- Easy
- Southern Blueberry Cobbler
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Icebox Cake
- Lemon Cream Puffs With Fresh Blueberries
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake
- Cracker Barrel Coca Cola Cake