This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Nutella Cheesecake tastes like it came from a gourmet bakery. It’s decadent, creamy, and full of Nutella flavor. Nutella and cream cheese blend perfectly together yielding an indulgent cheesecake that isn’t overly sweet. This recipe is baked at a lower temperature so it remains silky and smooth. It practically glides across the tongue leaving you wanting more. Whip up this delightful dessert for your loved one on Valentine's Day. They'll love you for it!"
Read NextBoozy Black and White Truffles
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe so good and so satisfying. It's truly a treasure of a dessert recipe. Topped with whipped… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecakevideocam"
- Boozy Black and White Truffles
- Perfect Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Valentine's Marzipan Chocolate Balls
- Brownie Bottom Cheesecake with Raspberries
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler
- So Easy 2-Ingredient Nutella Cake
- German Chocolate Black Forest Cake
- Double Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes