This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Italian Christmas Triple Chocolate Bark
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A Homemade Christmas Italian Triple Chocolate Bark recipe. White, Dark, Milk and an additional ingredient make this easy Bark a yummy treat. What I love about this Candy Recipe is it uses not just Dark chocolate but also White and Milk Chocolate and of course we can't forget the Nutella.With this Bark, I used Hazelnuts, but Almonds work really well too or maybe even a combination. If you are planning on making a Chocolate Bark this Christmas why not try this Italian Torrone Bark. Enjoy!"
Preparation Time20 min
Read NextGrandma's Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Grandma's Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- So Simple Graham Cracker Toffee
- Easy Chocolate Overload 5 Layer Cake
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- So Easy 2-Ingredient Nutella Cake
- 50+ Must Have Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Rich Chocolate Pound Cake
- Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake Mix Recipe
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Coconut Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Strawberry Cake Roll
- Butterscotch Blondies
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Spoon Bread
- Butterfinger Cake
- Banana Cream Pie Icebox Cake
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Galette
- Birthday Cake Shots