Italian Christmas Triple Chocolate Bark
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A Homemade Christmas Italian Triple Chocolate Bark recipe. White, Dark, Milk and an additional ingredient make this easy Bark a yummy treat. What I love about this Candy Recipe is it uses not just Dark chocolate but also White and Milk Chocolate and of course we can't forget the Nutella.With this Bark, I used Hazelnuts, but Almonds work really well too or maybe even a combination. If you are planning on making a Chocolate Bark this Christmas why not try this Italian Torrone Bark. Enjoy!"
Preparation Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Easy White Chocolate Champagne Fondue
- Cookies and Cream Parfaits
- 38 Dessert Recipes with Oreos
- So Simple Graham Cracker Toffee
- Dreamy Chocolate Lush
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Fudgy Chocolate Bars
- Grandma's Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dragon Fruit, Papaya & Pomegranate Yogurt
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Fruit Skewers and Coconut Yogurt Dip
- Strawberry Dumplings
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate
- Rainbow Sherbet Cupcakes
- Almond Apricot Cupcakes
- Egg Liqueur Cake
- Baked Apples Stuffed with Walnuts
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes