This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Coffee Banana Protein Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Watching calories but don't want to deprive yourself of dessert? This Coffee Banana Protein Smoothie is the answer! Filled with good-for-you ingredients, this smoothie is delicious any time of day, even for breakfast!"
Preparation Time7 min
- 1 frozen banana, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cup brewed coffee, cooled
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 cup 100% vanilla-flavored whey protein powder
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1 teaspoon Chia seeds
- 1 packet Stevia (optional)
- mint for garnish (optional)
Read NextVanilla Pound Cake With Berry Medley
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Many people love cinnamon rolls however, the problem with them is that they can be a bit time consuming to make. This Cinnamon Roll… Continue reading: "Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze"
- Vanilla Pound Cake With Berry Medley
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Gluten-Free Cinnamon Oatmeal Bars
- Walnut Caramel Energy Balls
- Secret Ingredient Cherry Jello Salad
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Lentil Cookies
- Peanut Butter Banana Cookies
- Chocolate Truffles
- 24 Desserts with Few Ingredients
- Skinny Monkey Bread Bites