Coffee Banana Protein Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Watching calories but don't want to deprive yourself of dessert? This Coffee Banana Protein Smoothie is the answer! Filled with good-for-you ingredients, this smoothie is delicious any time of day, even for breakfast!"
Preparation Time7 min
- 1 frozen banana, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cup brewed coffee, cooled
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 cup 100% vanilla-flavored whey protein powder
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1 teaspoon Chia seeds
- 1 packet Stevia (optional)
- mint for garnish (optional)
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you tired of difficult pie crust recipes that never seem to turn out quite right? Then you definitely need this recipe for How to… Continue reading: "How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mint Chocolate Mini Cookie Cups
- Easy Brownie Dip
- Funfetti Cookie Sandwiches
- Burnt Almond Torte
- Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake
- Chocolate Pecan Cake
- Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Fun Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Blueberry Cake With Lemon Glaze