Mini Eclairs with Chocolate Pudding and Peanuts Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Eclair is a classic dessert, perfect for any celebration.This eclair recipe with chocolate pudding, peanuts and chocolate icing is delicious. The most common recipe is made with a vanilla filling but I decided to kick it up a notch and make a peanut cream filling instead"
This chocolate eclair recipe is a new twist on an original favorite. These Mini Eclairs with Chocolate Pudding and Peanuts are a great treat on any occasion. Everyone will be pleasantly surprised when they find their favorite dessert is loaded with chocolate pudding and peanuts.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- So Easy 2-Ingredient Nutella Cake
- Easy White Chocolate Champagne Fondue
- Swedish White Chocolate Kladdkaka
- 50+ Must Have Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Tantalizing 4-Ingredient Chocolate Lasagna
- Dark Chocolate Almonds with Sea Salt
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Rich Chocolate Pound Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Hi Hat Cupcakes
- Easy Cherry Dump Cake
- Best Carrot Cake Recipe
- Mini Raspberry Tarts
- St. Patrick’s Day Meringue Cookies
- Lucky Charms Cupcakes
- Donut Muffins
- Chocolate Caramel Shortbread Cookies
- Vanilla Cupcakes With Vanilla Bean Frosting
- Raspberry Jam Filled Coffee Cake