25+ Festive Recipes with Peppermint
Get in the holiday spirit when you make these delicious peppermint deserts!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Peppermint and the holiday season go so well together. There's just something about the flavor of a peppermint that makes everything taste better. It's no wonder that, once December rolls around, all we want to do is make recipes with peppermint in them. Peppermint hot chocolate, peppermint cookies, peppermint brownies...The list goes on and on. As this recipe collection proves, you seriously can't go wrong with adding peppermint to your favorite holiday desserts!
If you're looking to try some new and delicious recipes just in time for the holidays, then check out our list of 25+ Festive Recipes with Peppermint. From frothy and rich beverages to delicious and easy cookies, these recipes will quickly become part of your family's holiday traditions. You'll love making, baking, and sharing these delicious and unique peppermint dessert recipes with everyone who drops by your home.
Table of Contents
You have plenty of recipes for cookies. Now it's time to make candy with the recipes in this free eCookbook How to Make Homemade Candy: 14 Homemade Candy Recipes
Peppermint Cookie Recipes
Whether you're looking for some new additions to your holiday cookie platter or just want to add more peppermint to your dessert selection, these peppermint cookie recipes won't disappoint! Refreshing and full of flavor, these recipes are too good to miss. Put on your favorite holiday songs and roll up your sleeves — you'll want to get baking when you see this selection of cookies! You'll love including these peppermint dessert recipes in your cookie exchange.
- The pinwheel design of these cookies will be sure to catch all of your friends' eyes. These cookies will make an appealing addition to your cookie tray!
- These crunchy coffee cookies are made with tasty peppermint baking chips. Dip these in your favorite fresh-brewed cup of coffee for a truly delicious treat.
- The colors of these cute cookies (pictured above) are sure to make your dessert plate look perfectly festive. The melted chocolate drizzled on top will give each cookie a gourmet look.
- These cookies are like two recipes with peppermint rolled into one! You can't go wrong with this new twist on the classic recipe.
- These cookies taste as heavenly as peppermint-flavored coffee thanks to espresso, cocoa powder, and a peppermint candy. The trifecta of flavors is one everyone will love.
- Four kinds of chocolate mix together to create a soft chocolate cookie that will melt in your mouth. If you love chocolate, then this recipe is for you!
- The cream cheese in these cookies make them so irresistibly soft that you won't be able to keep your hands off of them. They are also so easy to make!
- These cookies make for the perfect Christmas dessert recipe because they look and taste like candy canes. Share these cookies with anyone who drops by during the holidays!
- What could be better than soft, buttery cookies covered in a sweet sugar coating? You'll be reminded of Grandma's baking with these cookies.
- Red velvet and peppermint flavors swirl together to create this light and airy treat! Sophisticated as can be, these cookies will be a great addition to any meal.
- Chocolate and peppermint together in one treat? Why wouldn't you try this recipe? You'll be glad you did.
Peppermint Beverages and Ice Cream
From the classic hot chocolate to beverages that are just for adults and even ice cream, these delightful recipes are the perfect way to add a bit more peppermint to your holiday menu. If you want to make a dessert that's quick with a hint of peppermint, then these recipes are for you.
- Peppermint schnapps adds a mild, yet comforting, mintyness to the popular crowd-pleaser (pictured above). You'll love sitting by the fire and sipping this delicious beverage that's just for adults!
- Save a trip to your local coffee shop by making this tasty copycat Coolatta recipe instead. You'll love the festive holiday flavor!
- While this peppermint ice cream tastes great all year round, it tastes best during Christmastime. Refreshing as can be, this dessert is the perfect way to end any meal.
- A cool and refreshing drink that's perfect for Christmas Eve! Guests will love sipping this beverage during your holiday soiree.
- Holiday Peppermint Ice CreamA rich meal calls for a light and refreshing dessert. That's why you'll want to keep this ice cream recipe on hand before your next party.
- Warm up in a big way with this delightful take on the traditional hot chocolate recipe. Don't forget to add some whipped cream!
Peppermint Cakes, Puddings, and More
With a selection that includes Oreo pops, dessert lasagna, and so much more, you're bound to find a few new recipes to try! These recipes are too good to miss and use peppermint in new and creative ways. You just might want to try them all this holiday season!
- These chocolate and peppermint-covered Oreo pops (pictured above) are sure to make everyone smile. Consider sharing these with your child's teacher or with your neighbors.
- Layers of chocolate and peppermint create one of the most decadent desserts ever. This dessert is perfect for a potluck or any other get-together.
- Chocolate on top of chocolate on top of some peppermint on top of chocolate. Can you say "yum"? This dessert is one you can't miss!
- This candy bark recipe is so easy that it only calls for two ingredients. What are you waiting for? This quick and easy recipe is a great way to fill up a holiday cookie tray.
- These peppermint Rice Krispies are one of the most pleasing recipes with peppermint on this list. You'll love their festive color and flavor.
- Triple chocolate brownies are covered in a white chocolate drizzle and peppermint crunch pieces. Serve these with a cup of coffee!
- With just three ingredients, how could you go wrong with this festive holiday dessert? Family and friends will love eating this fudge!
- Andes peppermint crunch chips and peppermint extract take this pudding poke cake recipe to the next level. Top each slice with a dollop of vanilla ice cream for a truly rich treat!
- You won't believe that you have never tried this delicious dessert bar recipe with peppermint before. It's just so good.
- Chocolate, caramel, and peppermint swirl together to create a pudding like you've never tasted before. Don't be surprised if everyone asks for seconds for this recipe!
You can never have too many holiday cookie recipes! That's why you'll want to see these 30 Holly Jolly Christmas Cookie Recipes
What is your favorite peppermint recipe for the holidays?
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Mrs. Claus' Christmas Cookie Fudge
Delightful Holiday Desserts: 14 Recipes for Christmas Cake
Not Your Average Fruitcake
30 Holly Jolly Christmas Cookie Recipes
Crunchy Christmas Present Pretzels
North Pole Snowball Cookies
Mom's Best Homemade Spritz Cookies
Vintage Pecan Tassies
Best Ever Gingerbread Cookies
10 Recipes for Gifts in a Jar and Other Great Edible Gifts
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Anolon Eminence 10 Piece Bakeware Set
- Ayesha 3-Piece Cookie Pan Set
- Ayesha Curry Kitchenware
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie
- Adorable Unicorn Cupcakes
- 2-Ingredient Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- S'mores Popsicles with Toasted Marshmallow Meringue
- Melting Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Easy Blackberry Cobbler Recipe
- S'mores Chocolate No Bake Cookie Bars