Chocolate Pecan Zucchini Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I’m incredibly excited to share the Chocolate Zucchini Muffins with pecans. I’m far from being vegan. I love steak, chicken and all things meat but I do my best once a week to incorporate meatless meals into the mix. I do believe that too much meat isn’t always healthy. With that in mind, I began searching for new menu ideas and I was surprised to find baking options in this book. I never thought about baking needing to be vegan. The animal products never crossed my mind. I found a recipe for Chocolate Pecan Zucchini Muffins and went to town. The results: absolutely freaking amazing."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time28 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Each bite of Heavenly Slow Cooker Dump Cake is like a bite of heaven. This easy cake recipe is sure to put you on cloud nine. It's… Continue reading: "Heavenly Slow Cooker Dump Cake"
- Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Vegan Orange Chocolate Truffles
- Fudgy Chocolate Bars
- Easy White Chocolate Champagne Fondue
- Tantalizing 4-Ingredient Chocolate Lasagna
- Boozy Black and White Truffles
- HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler
- 38 Dessert Recipes with Oreos
- Chocolate Protein Chia Pudding
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Donut Muffins
- Chocolate Caramel Shortbread Cookies
- Vanilla Cupcakes With Vanilla Bean Frosting
- Raspberry Jam Filled Coffee Cake
- Swiss Cake Roll
- Shamrock Shake
- Mint Chocolate Lasagna
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Soft Ginger Snap Cookies