This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Chocolate Pecan Zucchini Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I’m incredibly excited to share the Chocolate Zucchini Muffins with pecans. I’m far from being vegan. I love steak, chicken and all things meat but I do my best once a week to incorporate meatless meals into the mix. I do believe that too much meat isn’t always healthy. With that in mind, I began searching for new menu ideas and I was surprised to find baking options in this book. I never thought about baking needing to be vegan. The animal products never crossed my mind. I found a recipe for Chocolate Pecan Zucchini Muffins and went to town. The results: absolutely freaking amazing."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time28 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- 38 Dessert Recipes with Oreos
- HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler
- Chocolate Glazed Biscuit Donuts
- Dark Chocolate Toffee Coffee Cake
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Roy’s Hot Chocolate Soufflé
- Boozy Black and White Truffles
- Old Fashioned Chocolate Pudding Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Banana Icebox Cake
- Mixed Berry Smoothie
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Cookies
- Fried Ice Cream
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito