Gluten Free Grasshopper Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Gluten Free Grasshopper Brownies are chocolatey, rich, and minty! They are also vegan, dairy and egg free, and soy and nut free as well so they are perfect for anyone with food allergies. If you're craving chocolate and mint, these brownies hit the spot, plus they are easy to make. The coloring in the frosting layer is all-natural, so you don't have to worry about chemicals in your food! If you don't have natural food coloring on hand, you can skip the coloring and have some white mint frosting, they will taste just as good!"
Cooking Vessel Size8x8 inch baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Easy White Chocolate Champagne Fondue
- Cookies and Cream Parfaits
- 38 Dessert Recipes with Oreos
- So Simple Graham Cracker Toffee
- Dreamy Chocolate Lush
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Fudgy Chocolate Bars
- Grandma's Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dragon Fruit, Papaya & Pomegranate Yogurt
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Fruit Skewers and Coconut Yogurt Dip
- Strawberry Dumplings
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate
- Rainbow Sherbet Cupcakes
- Almond Apricot Cupcakes
- Egg Liqueur Cake
- Baked Apples Stuffed with Walnuts
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes