3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This recipe for 3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse is so tasty you won't believe it! Make it for your next party or for when you just need a sweet treat in a hurry. Give it a try and see for yourself how easy it is.
"Are you so excited for this little bowl of whipped sunshine?! I know I am! These Three Ingredient Lemon Mousse Cups are so delicious - my eight year old declared them "the best thing you ever made yet, Mom!" and ridiculously easy to prepare. And you could actually make them only two ingredients if you can track down some instant lemon pudding. Good luck, though - I couldn't find it anywhere! Not to worry, though I actually really love the hint of vanilla our pudding added to the mousse."
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Amish Caramel Pudding Recipe
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse
- Unbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- Heavenly Hawaiian Bread Pudding
- Old Fashioned Rice Pudding with Salted Caramel
- Pu-erh Tea Tiramisu
- Pumpkin Parfait With Whipped Cream
- Banana Cream Pudding Dip
- "Easy Does It" Donut Bread Pudding
- Rosa's Caramel Flan
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Carrot Cake Pancakes
- Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars
- Whipped Jello Mandarin Orange Mousse
- Blueberry Lush
- Easy Peach Ice Cream
- Almond Poppyseed Muffins
- Air Fryer Deep Fried Oreos Recipe
- Mini Strawberry Lemon Tarts
- Cherry Fluff
- Authentic Tres Leches Cake Recipe