3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This recipe for 3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse is so tasty you won't believe it! Make it for your next party or for when you just need a sweet treat in a hurry. Give it a try and see for yourself how easy it is.
"Are you so excited for this little bowl of whipped sunshine?! I know I am! These Three Ingredient Lemon Mousse Cups are so delicious - my eight year old declared them "the best thing you ever made yet, Mom!" and ridiculously easy to prepare. And you could actually make them only two ingredients if you can track down some instant lemon pudding. Good luck, though - I couldn't find it anywhere! Not to worry, though I actually really love the hint of vanilla our pudding added to the mousse."
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake is an easy cake recipe that dates back to the Depression Era. Believe it or not, but this lemon… Continue reading: "Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake"
- Unbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- Heavenly Hawaiian Bread Pudding
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Pudding Recipe
- Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Muffin Tin Bread Pudding Recipe
- 2 Minute Pumpkin Pudding
- Warm & Cozy Cinnamon Bread Pudding
- Dirt Pudding Cups With Gummy Worms
- Tropical Rice Pudding
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old-fashioned Lemon Squares
- Mint Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Turtle Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
- Classic Banana Bread Recipe
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake
- Heart Shaped Rice Krispie Treats
- 2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls