3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This recipe for 3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse is so tasty you won't believe it! Make it for your next party or for when you just need a sweet treat in a hurry. Give it a try and see for yourself how easy it is.
"Are you so excited for this little bowl of whipped sunshine?! I know I am! These Three Ingredient Lemon Mousse Cups are so delicious - my eight year old declared them "the best thing you ever made yet, Mom!" and ridiculously easy to prepare. And you could actually make them only two ingredients if you can track down some instant lemon pudding. Good luck, though - I couldn't find it anywhere! Not to worry, though I actually really love the hint of vanilla our pudding added to the mousse."
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Unbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- Classic Creme Brulee
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse
- Homemade Southern Banana Pudding
- Old Fashioned Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- Peppermint Crisp Pudding
- Cranberry and Pear Bread Pudding Recipe
- Warm & Cozy Cinnamon Bread Pudding
- Classy Irish Lemon Pudding
- Grandma's Noodle Pudding Kugel
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blueberry French Toast Bake
- Lemon Cranberry Bars
- Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Lemon Chess Pie
- Cinnamon Roll Apple Upside Down Cake
- Apple Cider Bundt Cake
- White Chocolate Chip and Cranberry Blondies
- Andes Mint Cookies
- Rustic Apple Pie with Cinnamon Oat Crumble Topping
- Monster Cupcakes Recipe