This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Banana Pudding With Cream Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A Southern banana pudding is a good old-fashioned classic dessert, and for good reason! The combination of sweet bananas, creamy pudding, and sweet and crispy vanilla wafer cookies is comfort food at it’s best. However, make this Southern staple even better by adding cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk for an over-the-top dessert. Banana pudding with cream cheese is a fresh take on the old standby recipe, using cream cheese to add a richness to the pudding. A homemade vanilla pudding has bananas blended into it, infusing bananas throughout the entire dish."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time5 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Read NextUnbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Unbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- Old-Fashioned Vanilla Bean Pudding
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- Grandma's Noodle Pudding Kugel
- Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse
- Bananas Foster Bread Pudding
- Chocolate Pudding Dessert
- Easy Apple Pumpkin Bread Pudding
- Muffin Tin Bread Pudding Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cranberry Apple Crisp
- Amish Drop Sugar Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies
- Salty Sweet Caramel Pretzel Cookies
- Easy Lemon Cupcakes With Cake Mix
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie
- Hot Cocoa Peppermint Moon Pies
- Peppermint Puppy Chow Recipe (without Peanut Butter)
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert