This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Bread Pudding Recipe: Rum And Raisin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This amazing Bread Pudding Recipe: Rum and Raisin will knock your socks off with a delicious and different dessert for your holiday entertaining. The raisins are soaked in rum, plus there is more in the sauce to make this memorable for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and more. Bread pudding is made from stale cubed bread with the addition of butter, milk, brown and white sugar, lots of eggs, and then the addition of vanilla extract and cinnamon. An additional ingredient in our bread pudding is rum! Yum!"
Read NextSlow Cooker Chocolate Pudding Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- Bananas Foster Bread Pudding
- Old-Fashioned Vanilla Bean Pudding
- Unbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- Grandma's Noodle Pudding Kugel
- Orange Creamsicle Pudding
- Old-Fashioned Amish White Chocolate Bread Pudding
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse
- Peppermint Crisp Pudding
- Muffin Tin Bread Pudding Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cranberry Apple Crisp
- Amish Drop Sugar Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies
- Salty Sweet Caramel Pretzel Cookies
- Easy Lemon Cupcakes With Cake Mix
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie
- Hot Cocoa Peppermint Moon Pies
- Peppermint Puppy Chow Recipe (without Peanut Butter)
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert