Kiwi Passion Fruit Panna Cotta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Kiwi Passion Fruit Panna Cotta is a simple yet fancy dessert. The fruit layer is kiwi puree mixed with passion fruit juice and thickened with gelatin. The panna cotta layer uses vanilla bean paste for a rich vanilla flavor. Top the dessert with fresh kiwi and enjoy this elegant, creamy treat!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Unbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse
- Banana Cream Pudding Dip
- Cranberry and Pear Bread Pudding Recipe
- How to Make Bread Pudding: 14 Easy Bread Pudding Recipes
- Bananas Foster Bread Pudding
- Heavenly Hawaiian Bread Pudding
- Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Old-Fashioned Vanilla Bean Pudding
- Chocolate Chip Crescent Roll Bread Pudding
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Soft Ginger Snap Cookies
- Brownie Mix Cookies Easy Brookies Recipe
- Valentine’s Day Graham Cracker Chocolate Bark
- Nutella Brownies
- Panettone Recipe
- Kentucky Butter Cake
- Valentine's Day Fudge
- Valentines Day Spritz Cookies
- The Easiest Ice Cream Cake You Will Ever Make