This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Kiwi Passion Fruit Panna Cotta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Kiwi Passion Fruit Panna Cotta is a simple yet fancy dessert. The fruit layer is kiwi puree mixed with passion fruit juice and thickened with gelatin. The panna cotta layer uses vanilla bean paste for a rich vanilla flavor. Top the dessert with fresh kiwi and enjoy this elegant, creamy treat!"
Read NextUnbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Magnificent Pumpkin Magic Cake is one easy cake recipe that's sure to have you believing in magic after just a single bite. Pumpkin… Continue reading: "Magnificent Pumpkin Magic Cake"
- Unbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse
- Southern Rice Pudding
- Carrot Cake Trifle Dessert
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- Blueberry Pudding
- Warm & Cozy Cinnamon Bread Pudding
- 5-Minute Butterscotch Pudding for One
- Heavenly Hawaiian Bread Pudding
- Duck Dynasty Homemade Banana Pudding
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Paleo Pecan Pie Bars
- Vegan Double Chocolate Truffles
- One-bowl Applesauce Cake
- Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
- Almond Flour Coffee Cake (paleo)
- Paleo Lemon Bars
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- White Chocolate Chip Lemon Oreo Cookies
- Reese's Pieces Pretzel Bark
- Malt Ball Cookies