Kiwi Passion Fruit Panna Cotta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Kiwi Passion Fruit Panna Cotta is a simple yet fancy dessert. The fruit layer is kiwi puree mixed with passion fruit juice and thickened with gelatin. The panna cotta layer uses vanilla bean paste for a rich vanilla flavor. Top the dessert with fresh kiwi and enjoy this elegant, creamy treat!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Pay homage to your grandmother with this recipe for Just-Like-Grandma's Banana Cake. With a little bit of your love baked in, this… Continue reading: "Just-Like-Grandma's Banana Cake"
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse
- Unbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Heavenly Hawaiian Bread Pudding
- Cranberry and Pear Bread Pudding Recipe
- Homemade Southern Banana Pudding
- Banana Cream Pudding Dip
- Old Fashioned Rice Pudding with Salted Caramel
- Grandma's Noodle Pudding Kugel
- Rice Pudding
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Quick Orange Rolls
- Easter Bunny Candy Cupcakes
- 20+ Amazing Cadbury Creme Egg Recipes
- Jelly Bean Cookies
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Buttermilk Pie
- Incredible Hulk Drink
- Coconut Cream Cake
- Easy Fudge Recipe
- Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Pie