Kiwi Passion Fruit Panna Cotta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Kiwi Passion Fruit Panna Cotta is a simple yet fancy dessert. The fruit layer is kiwi puree mixed with passion fruit juice and thickened with gelatin. The panna cotta layer uses vanilla bean paste for a rich vanilla flavor. Top the dessert with fresh kiwi and enjoy this elegant, creamy treat!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Unbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- Perfect Caramel Apple Bread Pudding
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Bread Pudding Recipe
- Classy Irish Lemon Pudding
- Homemade Southern Banana Pudding
- Coconut Creme Brulee
- Orange Creamsicle Pudding
- Irish Whiskey and Chocolate Bread Pudding
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Radio Bars
- Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake
- Cranberry Apple Pie
- Pecan Meltaway Cookies
- Homemade Ladyfinger Cookies
- Easy 4-Ingredient Candy Corn Fudge
- Raspberry Cream Pie
- Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake
- Ghoulish Goosebumps Popcorn
- Easy Pumpkin Cake