This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Kiwi Passion Fruit Panna Cotta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Kiwi Passion Fruit Panna Cotta is a simple yet fancy dessert. The fruit layer is kiwi puree mixed with passion fruit juice and thickened with gelatin. The panna cotta layer uses vanilla bean paste for a rich vanilla flavor. Top the dessert with fresh kiwi and enjoy this elegant, creamy treat!"
Read NextUnbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Unbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse
- Perfect Caramel Apple Bread Pudding
- Chocolate Pudding Dessert
- Warm & Cozy Cinnamon Bread Pudding
- Walnut Caramel Pots de Creme
- Holiday Spice Bread Pudding
- Banana Cream Pudding Dip
- Caramel Apple Cider Pudding
- Slow Cooker Apple Dapple Pudding
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lemon Cream Puffs With Fresh Blueberries
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake
- Cracker Barrel Coca Cola Cake
- Pineapple Quick Bread
- Orange Creamsicle Ice Cream
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Blueberry Cream Pie
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Best Coconut Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie