Holiday Spice Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Holiday Spice Bread Pudding is an easy dessert that's ready with only 10 minutes of prep, and it will fill your house with the cozy aroma of the season! The bread pudding that I’m sharing today is my best attempt at calming the chaos of the holidays while treating my family to something special. Because even during our busiest season, there’s always time for a sweet, homemade treat — especially when it only requires 10 minutes of prep! That’s the best of all worlds, right?!"
NotesThis recipe can easily be doubled to serve a crowd!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time50 min
Cooking Vessel Size9-inch square baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Dangerously Good Texas Tornado Cake will rock your world. This easy cake recipe is unlike anything that you've ever tried before. It's… Continue reading: "Dangerously Good Texas Tornado Cake"
- Old-Fashioned Amish White Chocolate Bread Pudding
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse
- Pistachio Pudding Cake
- Unbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- Classy Irish Lemon Pudding
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- Warm & Cozy Cinnamon Bread Pudding
- Heavenly Hawaiian Bread Pudding
- Homemade Southern Banana Pudding
- Bananas Foster Bread Pudding