This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Southern Rice Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"What makes this rice pudding recipe easy? You only need a handful of very simple ingredients and a pot on the stovetop to simmer the rich, creamy, and decadent Southern dessert. Bourbon-soaked raisins, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves add layers of delicious flavor! This rice pudding recipe is incredibly easy, thanks to its simple ingredient list, minimal equipment, and minimal cooking experience required. If you can stir a pot, you can make this dish! You don’t need to turn on the oven, and you definitely don’t need to create a hot water bath for baking. Tender rice combines with warm spices, plump bourbon-soaked raisins, sugar, and cream for a rich dessert with very little effort. The only key? Stir the rice regularly as it simmers on the stovetop so that the mixture becomes smooth and thick, but doesn’t clump together or stick to the bottom of the pot."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Old Fashioned Rice Pudding with Salted Caramel
- Unbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse
- Tropical Rice Pudding
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Southern Rice Pudding
- Heavenly Hawaiian Bread Pudding
- White Chocolate Bread Pudding with Brown Butter Rum Sauce
- Caramel Apple Cider Pudding
- Banana Cream Pudding Dip
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Mug Cake
- Paleo Dark Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Gluten Free Lava Cakes (paleo)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Easy Apple Strudel Recipe
- Best Paleo Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips