Pumpkin Bread Pudding With Pumpkin Spice Whipped Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"With it's rich and creamy deliciousness staring you in the face, who could resist this wonderful Pumpkin Bread Pudding with freshly made Pumpkin Spice Whipped Cream with any kind of seriousness? It will soon be the season for pumpkin everything, so why not get a headstart and fine-tune your pumpkin bread pudding making skills to perfection? Everyone will want to help out with the taste testing and the good news is if you have any mistakes, they are delicious too! "
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 1 French Loaf, sliced 3/4 inch thick, then quartered
- 6 Lucerne® Whole Eggs
- 1 cup Lucerne® milk
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons Lucerne® unsalted butter
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup Lucerne® whipping cream
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Rustic Peach Blueberry Galette
- Best Oatmeal Fudge Bars Ever
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Boston Cream Icebox Cake
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookies