Rosa's Caramel Flan
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Rosa's Caramel Flan is rich, decadent and delicious, but easy-to-make with only 4 ingredients, 10 minutes prep and 2 hours of baking. Made in a Bundt pan, it easily serves 16 people, making it a great dessert for a crowd."
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Time2 hr
Cooking Vessel SizeBundt Pan and 13-quart stainless steel bowl
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 7 large or extra-large eggs
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cans evaporated milk
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Everyone knows that the best part about a cream puff is its fluffy filling. Inside-Out Cream Puff Cake is a super easy cake recipe… Continue reading: "Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipevideocam"
- Unbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse
- Classy Irish Lemon Pudding
- Heavenly Hawaiian Bread Pudding
- Perfect Caramel Apple Bread Pudding
- Warm & Cozy Cinnamon Bread Pudding
- Homemade Southern Banana Pudding
- Pumpkin Brioche Bread Pudding
- Irish Whiskey and Chocolate Bread Pudding
- Cranberry and Pear Bread Pudding Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old Fashioned Cranberry Apple Crisp
- Pumpkin Oreos
- Jewish Apple Cake
- Marble Pound Cake
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Stuffed Brownies
- Apple Pie with Cheddar Cheese Crust
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Radio Bars
- Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake
- Peugeot Lanka Cinnamon Mill
- Cranberry Apple Pie