This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This delicious unicorn fluff recipe is simple, colorful, and fun. It’s a tasty dessert that is great for parties, events, and kids! You can dip anything you like into this unicorn fluff! We use a variety of sweet and salty items! Here are some ideas that you’ll love for dipping with your rainbow fluff. I like to include some sturdy fruits like apples, pineapples, grapes, and melon to dip or be topped by this unicorn fluff! It’s a really neutral sweet flavor so it goes well with anything!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Read NextUnbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- Unbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- "Easy Does It" Donut Bread Pudding
- Classy Irish Lemon Pudding
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse
- Perfect Caramel Apple Bread Pudding
- Holiday Spice Bread Pudding
- Warm & Cozy Cinnamon Bread Pudding
- Bananas Foster Bread Pudding
- How to Make Bread Pudding: 14 Easy Bread Pudding Recipes
- Kiwi Passion Fruit Panna Cotta