White Chocolate Bread Pudding with Brown Butter Rum Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"White Chocolate Bread Pudding with Brown Butter Rum Sauce is a deliciously decadent dessert for special occasions. A little complicated to make (step-by-step instructions are included), it is definitely worth the extra effort and will have your family and friends clamoring for more."
NotesIngredients listed are for the bread pudding. Go to the website for ingredients for the Brown Butter Rum Sauce.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time1 hr 30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 13" Baking Pan and 11" x 15" Baking Pan
- 6 cups Challah bread cut into 1/2" cubes (about 6 cups)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 12 ounces premium white baking chips (not imitation chips)
- 8 large egg yolks
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Muffin Tin Bread Pudding Recipe
- Unbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse
- Old Fashioned Rice Pudding with Salted Caramel
- 5-Minute Butterscotch Pudding for One
- Brown Sugar Fruit Dip Recipe
- Pu-erh Tea Tiramisu
- Banana Cream Pudding Dip
- Cranberry and Pear Bread Pudding Recipe
- Coconut Creme Brulee
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Blueberry Bundt Cake
- Easy Autumn Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Muddy Buddy Chex Mix Recipe
- Peppermint Dipped OREOS
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
- Creepy Marzipan Insect
- Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls
- Pumpkin Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Trdelnik (Czech Cinnamon Sugar Pastry)