This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
White Chocolate Bread Pudding with Brown Butter Rum Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"White Chocolate Bread Pudding with Brown Butter Rum Sauce is a deliciously decadent dessert for special occasions. A little complicated to make (step-by-step instructions are included), it is definitely worth the extra effort and will have your family and friends clamoring for more."
NotesIngredients listed are for the bread pudding. Go to the website for ingredients for the Brown Butter Rum Sauce.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time1 hr 30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 13" Baking Pan and 11" x 15" Baking Pan
- 6 cups Challah bread cut into 1/2" cubes (about 6 cups)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 12 ounces premium white baking chips (not imitation chips)
- 8 large egg yolks
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
Read NextOld-Fashioned Vanilla Bean Pudding
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Flourless Chocolate Torte
- Mini Meringue Cookies Recipe
- Up Cupcakes
- Santa Cupcakes To Celebrate The Season
- Perfect Peppermint Cupcakes Recipe
- Easy 3 Ingredient Christmas Mini S’mores Pie Recipe
- Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
- No Bake White Chocolate Truffles With Cream Cheese
- Paleo Bars
- Cranberry Apple Crisp