White Chocolate Bread Pudding with Brown Butter Rum Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"White Chocolate Bread Pudding with Brown Butter Rum Sauce is a deliciously decadent dessert for special occasions. A little complicated to make (step-by-step instructions are included), it is definitely worth the extra effort and will have your family and friends clamoring for more."
NotesIngredients listed are for the bread pudding. Go to the website for ingredients for the Brown Butter Rum Sauce.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time1 hr 30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 13" Baking Pan and 11" x 15" Baking Pan
- 6 cups Challah bread cut into 1/2" cubes (about 6 cups)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 12 ounces premium white baking chips (not imitation chips)
- 8 large egg yolks
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Unbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse
- Classy Irish Lemon Pudding
- Caramel Apple Cider Pudding
- Heavenly Hawaiian Bread Pudding
- Bananas Foster Bread Pudding
- "Easy Does It" Donut Bread Pudding
- Muffin Tin Bread Pudding Recipe
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- Old-Fashioned Vanilla Bean Pudding
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten Free Chocolate Pecan Pie
- Gluten Free Shortbread – Three Ways!
- Gluten Free Almond Snowball Cookies
- Layered Jello Shots
- Peppermint Bark Recipe
- Peppermint Patties Recipe
- Vanilla Cake with Pumpkin Buttercream and Candy Corn
- Candy Corn Cheesecake Mousse
- Festive Holiday Sugar Cookies
- Rudolph’s Reindeer Chow!