This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Adjust for high altitude, please. Not everyone lives near sea level!!!"
"The picture is certainly worthy of a 5 star rating but, how about a star rating for someone who has actually made it please?"
"WHY IS IT SOO HARD TO ACCESS THE RECIPES??"
White Chocolate Bread Pudding with Brown Butter Rum Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"White Chocolate Bread Pudding with Brown Butter Rum Sauce is a deliciously decadent dessert for special occasions. A little complicated to make (step-by-step instructions are included), it is definitely worth the extra effort and will have your family and friends clamoring for more."
NotesIngredients listed are for the bread pudding. Go to the website for ingredients for the Brown Butter Rum Sauce.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time1 hr 30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 13" Baking Pan and 11" x 15" Baking Pan
- 6 cups Challah bread cut into 1/2" cubes (about 6 cups)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 12 ounces premium white baking chips (not imitation chips)
- 8 large egg yolks
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
Read NextUnbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
Even a novice baker couldn't ruin 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars. This recipe for lemon bars is probably the easiest one you will ever find.… Continue reading: "2 Ingredient Lemon Bars"
- Unbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse
- Orange Creamsicle Pudding
- Banana Pudding for a Crowd
- Peppermint Crisp Pudding
- Homemade Southern Banana Pudding
- 5-Minute Butterscotch Pudding for One
- Classy Irish Lemon Pudding
- Old Fashioned Rice Pudding with Salted Caramel
- Oreo Dirt Cups
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes