White Chocolate Bread Pudding with Brown Butter Rum Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"White Chocolate Bread Pudding with Brown Butter Rum Sauce is a deliciously decadent dessert for special occasions. A little complicated to make (step-by-step instructions are included), it is definitely worth the extra effort and will have your family and friends clamoring for more."
NotesIngredients listed are for the bread pudding. Go to the website for ingredients for the Brown Butter Rum Sauce.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time1 hr 30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 13" Baking Pan and 11" x 15" Baking Pan
- 6 cups Challah bread cut into 1/2" cubes (about 6 cups)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 12 ounces premium white baking chips (not imitation chips)
- 8 large egg yolks
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse
- Classic Creme Brulee
- Classy Irish Lemon Pudding
- Unbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- Homemade Southern Banana Pudding
- Cranberry and Pear Bread Pudding Recipe
- Heavenly Hawaiian Bread Pudding
- Old-Fashioned Amish White Chocolate Bread Pudding
- Holiday Spice Bread Pudding
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes
- Decadent Classic Red Velvet Cupcake