Fried Sugared Taro
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Chinese deep fried sugared taro is as delicious as it looks. In order to make it, you will need just oil (for deep frying), taro, sugar, green onions and just a little bit of salt. This addictive taro snack is not complicated to make at all, and it is so much cheaper when you make it yourself at home than when you order it in a Chinese restaurant. Plus, it can be great with your favorite cup of tea as an afternoon pick me up."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Amish Fried Apple Pies
- Easy Fried Cinnamon Sugar Biscuits
- 10 Deep Fried Desserts
- Fried Honey Citrus Cakes
- County Fair Fried Orange Dough Balls
- Zeppole Italian Doughnuts
- Just Like Disney's Sleepy Hollow Funnel Cake Recipe
- Funnel Cake Bites Just Like The County Fair
- Cinnamon Sugar Biscuits
- Heavenly Homemade Churros
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes