Chocolate Stuffed Wontons
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
You've probably had plenty of wontons with dinner, but what about serving up a plate of Chocolate Stuffed Wontons? This recipe uses only five ingredients and is easy to make, too. The perfect end to just about any meal, the wontons have a chocolate center and have a light dusting of cinnamon and sugar on top. If you love easy deep fried desserts, then this is one recipe you can't miss! For some added decadence, serve the wontons with a bowl of Cool Whip on the side.
From the blogger: "Surprise your loved ones with this delectable treat. They are easy to make and everyone will love the burst of chocolatey goodness in the center!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Amish Fried Apple Pies
- Just Like Disney's Sleepy Hollow Funnel Cake Recipe
- Zeppole Italian Doughnuts
- Easy Fried Cinnamon Sugar Biscuits
- Cinnamon Sugar Donut Fries
- Mini Funnel Cake Desserts
- Apple Fritters
- 4 of Our Best Deep Fried Desserts from Around the World
- 10 Deep Fried Desserts
- Deep Fried Apples
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Hi Hat Cupcakes
- Easy Cherry Dump Cake
- Best Carrot Cake Recipe
- Mini Raspberry Tarts
- St. Patrick’s Day Meringue Cookies
- Lucky Charms Cupcakes
- Donut Muffins
- Chocolate Caramel Shortbread Cookies
- Vanilla Cupcakes With Vanilla Bean Frosting
- Raspberry Jam Filled Coffee Cake