Semi Homemade Caramel Pecan Donuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Homemade donuts are always a treat for a Sunday morning breakfast goody. These Semi Homemade Caramel Pecan Donuts are sure to be a hit for everyone in the family — not just the kids. This is perhaps the simplest donut recipe around. Using a total of just six ingredients, this recipe will look impressive when placed on the breakfast table and is the perfect way to start your morning on any day of the week. Everyone will be surprised to learn that these donuts didn't come from your local bakery!
You can easily serve this decadent dessert for breakfast with a pot of fresh-brewed coffee on a lazy weekend at home, or as a fun addition to your next brunch with friends. Just don't tell anyone how easy it is to make these donuts!
From the blogger: "Semi-homemade donuts with a rich caramel glaze, and toasted pecans. You will love how easy and delicious these donuts are! You only need a few ingredients, and 5 minutes to make them!"
Cooking Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes: Moist vanilla cupcakes topped with sweet buttercream and rich chocolate. They look AND taste just like… Continue reading: "Simply Sweet Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes"
- Amish Fried Apple Pies
- Cherry Hand Pie Recipe
- Easy Fried Cinnamon Sugar Biscuits
- Cinnamon Sugar Donut Fries
- 10 Deep Fried Desserts
- Zeppole Italian Doughnuts
- Just Like Disney's Sleepy Hollow Funnel Cake Recipe
- Deep Fried Guinness Pound Cake
- Fried German Scones with Cinnamon Honey Butter
- Copycat Krispy Kreme Donuts
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Oreo Monkey Bread
- Crunchy Apple Crisp
- Decadent Samoa Cookie Cupcakes
- Captain America Cookies
- Mocha Coffee Cupcakes
- Old Fashioned Icebox Cake
- Tropical Pineapple Doughnuts
- No-bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars
- Ultra Chocolatey Candied Bacon Brownies
- Red, White & Blue Sugar Cookie Recipe