This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Mickey Mouse Churros
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Do you like the sweet taste of churros? The combination of sugar and ground cinnamon on slightly crispy yet slightly fluffy dough is fantastic. If you’ve had traditional churros before, you’ll love these Mickey Mouse Churros. They’re larger, shaped like one of your favorite Disney characters, and you can make them from scratch. It’s easy to prepare these treats in minutes. Once you’ve cooked them, serve them while they’re hot to enjoy them when they taste best. I love the churros served at Walt Disney World. These are the next best thing!"
Read NextHomemade Cannoli with Creamy Filling
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe