Mickey Mouse Churros
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Do you like the sweet taste of churros? The combination of sugar and ground cinnamon on slightly crispy yet slightly fluffy dough is fantastic. If you’ve had traditional churros before, you’ll love these Mickey Mouse Churros. They’re larger, shaped like one of your favorite Disney characters, and you can make them from scratch. It’s easy to prepare these treats in minutes. Once you’ve cooked them, serve them while they’re hot to enjoy them when they taste best. I love the churros served at Walt Disney World. These are the next best thing!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This easy dump cake recipe is inspired by the delicious flavors in a Pina Colada cocktail. This Coconut and Pineapple Dump Cake… Continue reading: "Coconut and Pineapple Dump Cake"
- Luby’s Fried Cheesecake With Strawberry Glaze (copycat)
- Heavenly Homemade Churros
- Amish Fried Apple Pies
- Easy Fried Cinnamon Sugar Biscuits
- Deep Fried Cake Batter Balls
- Deep Fried Apple Pie Bites
- Funnel Cake Bites Just Like The County Fair
- Amish Apple Hand Pies
- Pumpkin Brioche Donuts with Molten Chocolate Truffle Center
- Deep Fried Guinness Pound Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Christmas Hard Rock Glass Candy
- Halloween Spider Treats
- Witch Hat Cookies
- Vanilla Pound Cake With Caramel Icing
- Apple Crisp Bars
- Blueberry Lemon Cake
- Cookies And Cream Ice Cream
- Microwave Caramels
- Decadent Pumpkin Mousse
- Decadent Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe