Aztec Hot Chocolate
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Aztec Hot Chocolate recipe made with instant coffee is rich and flavorful with a slight kick of chipotle chile pepper. A delightful Mexican inspired beverage that will warm your soul, perfect for chilly nights! There weren’t many chilly nights for us lately, the weather is pretty warm most of the time. But every once in a while I still feel the need to cuddle on the couch with a cup of a hot drink, like chocolate or milk, just for the sake of it."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever been in the Chicagoland area, you're sure to have heard people singing the praises of Portillo's, especially their… Continue reading: "Better-Than-Portillo's Chocolate Cake"
- Just-Like-Hogsmeade's Butterbeer
- Magical Homemade Disneyland Apple Slush
- Blue Hawaiian Drink
- Homemade Hot Butterbeer
- Caramel Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes
- Strawberry Cheesecake Shake
- Just-Like-Starbucks Cinnamon Sugar Toast Latte
- Favorite Fall Apple Milkshake
- Easy Shirley Temple Recipe
- Golden Cadillac Ice Cream Drink
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Popcorn Bars
- Oreo Macarons
- Mint Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Sensational Chocolate Glazed Donut Cookies
- Fourth Of July Spectacular Minnie Mouse Cupcakes
- Easy To Make, Red, White, And Blue Patriotic Blondies
- Totally Extreme Oreo Cupcakes Recipe
- Rainbow Jello Shots
- Rainbow Ice Pops